Parent Survey November 2023
The vast majority of children are happy
Children feel safe
Children make good progress
Children are taught well
Parents are informed
Provision for SEN is good
Parents would recommend WPS
My child is happy at school: 92%
My child feels safe at school: 94.4%
My child has been bullied and the school dealt with this quickly and effectively:
Strongly Agree/agree – 26.4%
Neutral – 72%
The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year: Yes – 96%
When I raise concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly: Yes – 95.2%
There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school: Yes – 92%
I would recommend this school to another parent: Yes – 96%
- I am so happy with WPS. Such a nurturing school. My daughter is in year 1 and although different to reception is still enjoying it and her teacher is wonderful.
- Fantastic experience of the school so far. Looking forward to our Son starting next September so we will have two children at the school
- The school has been wonderful to my daughter and I will be sorry to see her leave.
- Fantastic school, excellent teaching, continued support for pupils, and parents.
- A fabulous forward thinking school which holds traditional values yet embraces modern different cultures throughout. I'm so very grateful at the standard of education and support this school have given my children. This stems down from Mrs Chumnansin to all the fantastic staff.
- I think Woodingdean Primary is a fantastic school and I’m so glad my child has the opportunity to go there.
- I can see my grandchild is so happy which is so important.