It is school policy that all children must wear the correct school uniform and adhere to our jewellery policy. Wearing our school uniform helps children to identify with our school, it adds to a sense of belonging to the school community, it minimises competitiveness about clothes and ensures that children are appropriately dressed for a busy and active day. Thank you for your cooperation with this.
Our full School Uniform Policy can be viewed on our Policies page
- Black or grey plain school trousers/shorts or skirt/pinafore. No joggers or fashion clothing
- Blue and white checked summer dress optional
- Plain white or pale blue shirt, blouse or white polo shirt, with or without the school logo
- Black, grey or white socks/tights
- School logo or plain royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Plain black shoes, plain black trainers or plain, closed toe sandals with secure straps and fastenings, no flip flops or sandals, and no boots to be worn inside school
- Sun caps or hats during the summer for outside play
- Black plain shorts (or plain black leotard for girls) for indoor PE
- Plain coloured t-shirt for your child’s house (Water = Blue t-shirt, Air = Yellow t-shirt, Fire = Red t-shirt and Earth = Green t-shirt)
- Black plimsolls or a change of trainers for outdoor PE
- Plain jogging bottoms for outdoor PE
- Small PE bag, easy to store on peg
Children are not permitted to wear jewellery at school. The only exceptions to this are:
- A small, plain watch, which is the responsibility of the child throughout the day
- Very small, plain metal stud or sleeper earrings – no fancy styles, gems or stones. Children will be required to remove their earrings themselves for PE or to cover them over with tape if they are unable to do this
- Without prejudice, any items worn for religious observance will be permitted.
- Make-up, temporary tattoos and nail varnish are not permitted at school.
If you would like to order school uniform, please click here.
Once you have made the payment via ParentPay we will send the items home with your child on a Friday afternoon.
Second hand uniform is accepted and sold through the school once every term. This will be advertised in the school newsletter and emailed home to parents.
Uniform Price/Size List
24", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36"
3-4y, 5-6y, 7-8y, 9-10y, 11-12y, 13y
24”, 26”, 28”
3-4y, 5-6y, 7-8y, 9-10y, 11-12y
£6.00 each or 2 for £10.00
5-6y, 7-8y, 9-11y, 12-13y
*Please specify which colour you require:
Water = Blue
Air = Yellow
Fire = Red
Earth = Green
|Bookbags = £5.00|
|PE Bags = £4.00|
|Water Bottle = £1.20|
|Water Bottle Lid = 35p|