School Development Plan
Every school has a school development plan;
this is an action plan that spans a term or year and it includes details of how the school will be working over the coming term or year to further improve.
The development plan is written in collaboration with senior staff, teachers and governors and forms the 'back bone' of our work for the immediate future.
Our School Development Plan (SDP) is produced termly with an evaluation of each term shared and evaluated by senior staff and governors.
If you are interested in finding out more or being a part of helping and supporting the school in identifying areas of improvement please speak with a senior member of staff.
Autumn 2021 Review
- 1 leadership and managment Autumn
- 2 quality of teaching Autumn
- 3 behaviour and attitudes Autumn
- 4 personal development Autumn
Spring 2022 Review
- 1 leadership and managment Spring
- 2 quality of teaching Spring
- 3 behaviour and attitudes Spring
- 4 personal development Spring